CLASSES & PROGRAMS:
BAA provides a variety of learning and workshop experiences. Art classes are offered through BAA Studio at the Gallery and Monthly Art Programs open to the public.
EXHIBIT YOUR WORK:
BAA provides several venues for artists to exhibit and offer their art for purchase.
General members may exhibit at
- 3 satellite locations: Lowcountry Medical Center, County Administration Building Levels I and II.
Each hanging is for a 6 month period.
- Annually in the 8 day Spring Show and Sale held at the Loft at Old Bay Marketplace
- Smaller art and fine crafts may be exhibited from Nov – Dec in the Holiday Boutique.
- A Holiday Art Show is often held in December at the Gallery and open to the general membership.
- Members may also choose to become Exhibiting Members and show and sell their art at the BAA Gallery in Downtown Beaufort. Up to three pieces may be displayed for an additional fee of $150. Each Exhibiting Artist is required to staff the Gallery one day each month.
Opening Featured Artist Receptions are held every 6 weeks at the BAA Gallery.
|Patron||$50 and up|
|Corporate Sponsors||$50 and up|
Annual Exhibiting Members Dues:
$50 + $150 + one day a month staffing = $ 200
Please fill out the form here and mail it with your check to:
Beaufort Art Association - PO Box 625 - Beaufort, SC 29901