IMPORTANT: This year all art work MUST BE
pre-registered online. No changes are allowed after March 1st
and no walk-ins are allowed. This is necessary due to the short time frame
available to produce the show program. It is still possible to return to this
page and make changes up until 5:00 pm on March 1st.
If you don‘t have access to a computer call Lynne Morgan at
(843)525-6229 and she will register your art for you.
This automated registration procedure simplifies the registration process and allows
contracts and labels to be printed directly from the information
provided by the artist, increasing efficiency and accuracy reducing
potential errors with minimial effort (no re-typing and
proofing). However, it does mean that whatever the artist enters will
appear on the labels and also in the Show’s Program Listings.
So, double check your information for content, spelling, and
capitalization before submitting it. With this process, it is now
possible for you to print the labels that are required for the
back of your artwork at the end of this online registration process.
If you have any problems or questions about the registration process,
please call Bruce Morgan at (843)525-6229.
He will be glad to answer any questions and
solve any problems you may have.
Directions for filling out form:
- Fill in your name above and select the "Continue" button.
- This takes you to the top of the Spring Show prospectus.
Read the Spring Show rules, then fill out the
table of art works you are showing and your contact information.
- In the "Title of Work" field you can use the "enter" key to
break the title into multiple lines, if needed. Otherwise, long
titles may "word wrap" at an inconvenient point. Remember, that
titles must be limited to a total of 50 characters, including spaces,
per the requirements of the prospectus.
- Note that there are two ways to enter the type of media in the
"Medium" field. The top line contains a drop down menu of frequently
used media types (click the triangle at the right end of the line to
see the list). If your media is not in the list, type it on the
second line in the "Medium" column. Enter one or the other, but not
- If you want to add your middle name or initial on the label that
will be displayed next to your art work during the show,
edit the "Artist name for art work label" field to whatever you want
it to be. It defaults to just the first and last name of the
- VERIFY content, spelling, and capitalization.
- Select the "Submit Contract" button.
- If there are errors in the form, it will appear again with the
errors listed in red at the top. Correct the errors and select
"Submit Contract" again.
- When everything is correct, a verification page will appear,
reminding you when to bring your art works and also showing the
labels that will be attached to the art. If the labels are not
correct press the BACK button, correct them and select the "Submit Contract"
- Print the page containing the labels, cut them out and attach them
securely to the back (lower left corner) of your art works (OR PRINT
CLEARLY a hand written equivalent and attach the label.)
- Bring your art entries to Tabby Place (913 Port Republic St.)
between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm on Monday March 6th.